Friday, October 8, 2010

Town and Country 10/08

Price after sales $32.44

My price after coupons $17.44


After an uncomfortable conversation with a manager over the validity of my coupons (which I printed from your site T&C!) I've requested a copy of their coupon policy.

It seems that a large number of people are photocopying coupons and there's an email going around the stores about B&W coupons. They're wanting them in color more and looking for "watermarks" in the background. Again, print B&W at your own risk but I've had very little trouble anywhere else. T&C eventually took them all after finding the "watermark."

The savings from today alone would cover the price of a refilled color cartridge and more, so I may just have to break down and do it. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment