Tuesday, October 5, 2010

CVS and Walgreens 10/03/10

This is the schwag from a recent trip to CVS and Walgreens last Sunday. My calculations of their crazy markups had this valued at about $60 and change before tax.

I paid...............................


                             
                                                                         $11!!!
                 I used:
  • 2 $1/1 Johnson's Lotion or Bodywash
  • 3 $4/1 Schick
  • 1 $1/1 ReNu Multipurpose Solution
  • 4 $2/2 Nivea Lip Balm
  • free shaving cream peelie from a razor package
Later that day I used another $4/1 schick and spend $4 OOP to get another pack of cartridges, tube of toothpaste, and EOS lipbalm. I will never have chapped lips again. It's ridiculous. I love it.



Again, I combined my trips to both CVS and Walgreens with this post.


Final calculations: $70 worth of stuff, $15 OOP, with 4RR and 7.99 ECB's leftover.



CVS, where have you been all my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment